Friday 17 May 2013

Sizzix Friday: Some more memories from the Netherlands!

Again, I'm coming back to the great event in the Netherlands last week. This time I'm sharing with you a layout that was created during "space, Media, Dimension" class and of course it is based on 7 Dots Studio papers by me (Dreamer Collection), Prima Mechanicals and Resist Canvas and Sizzix dies of course. All the color comes from Luminarte Primary Elements Pigments and  3D Squares and E-Z Runner® tapes are by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®.

OK, so to share more : we started more-less like this...

...and finished with something more-less like this:

Memory - 7 DS, Sizzix and Prima

I'm posting more step-by-step photos, photo relation and more details about Sizzix dies I used during the class here, on Sizzix.uk blog! Have a look!
Soon I'll be back with more projects for you - but now I have to run to finish my reorganizing, re-packing... Brasil is coming soon! Woo hoo!

6 comments:

Эльби said...

Хорошая работа!

Sandra said...

Love it, but I really love all your work and you inspired me to create my last canvas - moment in time - I haven't been lucky enough to get to any of your classes but have watched your you tubes and loved them. Enjoy Brazil.

scrapdictive said...

I had so much fun in this class!
Thanks (again) for all you taught me.

xx
Jolanda

Val-Belle said...

Just beautiful Finn... Love this layout so much. I wish I could do a class with you .. I am working on it :)

Thuria said...

I love it!!!!!!!!!

Sofia Gaal said...

I was there. And it was Amazing!
Thanks Anna, for all the inspiration.
And also for posting the pictures taken at the Sizzix blog. Really good for a new project! XXX

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...