Wednesday 13 November 2013

Hot pink? Yes please!

Last week I posted project inspired by my visit in Avoca Woolen Mills and my new blanket - it's colors to be exact :) When I started thinking on this project I didn't expect it will stay on my mind that long - but it did! After the first layout came one more and one more... And then I realized this hot pink color was probably the reason. Can you believe?
Well - this is number 3: mostly painted with Distress Inks, finished with pencil and stamping. Full of leftovers of leftovers from my desk. What can I say? I had wicked time creating it!

Yes, please

Supplies: 

Here are the details, if you want a closer look - more info you will also find here, on Sizzix.uk blog! 




Thank you so much for coming back to my blog and all the comments here and on my FB page. I aprecciate it - you really make my heart sing!
Wishing you a great creative time


15 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Oooh I really love this!

LauraB said...

Thank you so much for sharing your amazing art. I pick up something new every time I look!
regards!

Zanka said...

Zestaw kolorow jest oblednie piekny a do tego tak niegrzecznie balaganiarsko i energetyzujaco! Cudenko!

Marja said...

Wow, beautiful LO and very nice colors!!

Helen said...

Simply stunning! So very pretty!

Mia said...

Such a nice layout - absolutely LOVE the colours :)
Hugs / Mia!

betsi said...

WOW! I don't know how you manage to do a different design each time. Many look similar, but deep down, each one has its own uniqueness. Beautiful!!

Unknown said...

Just GORGEOUS!!! Love visiting your Blog!!

Val-Belle said...

Just beautiful. I love coming here too and I just sit and pore over your layouts to try and figure out how you did it :D

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous!!!!!!!!

Hugs
Linda xxx

Janene said...

Love the layout. The look of the inks is awesome! Thanks for sharing

Gigi said...

Great art. I LOVE the colors!

Véro said...

oh wonderful
i love your layout with this pink touch

Véro

agnés said...

Magnifique.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!!! Hot is the only way I like pink! Great colours & design Ania!
Alison x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...