Thursday 1 May 2014

July 2014 - Canada and USA, here I come!

Yeah, THIS time of the year is coming again!
I'm excited to announce I'm coming back with my classes to Canada and USA this summer! If you are interested in joining me and having some great messy time - please check the schedule below and contact listed places as soon as possible - the bookings are opened already!


Here is the list of all the places for your convenience:

Canada:
2-3rd July 2014 - The Inked Stamper
St Albert, Alberta
contact: theinkedstamper@gmail.com

5-6th July 2014 - Clipper Street
Langley, British Columbia
contact: deanna@clipperstreet.com

8-10th July 2014 - Scrapbook Centrale
Dollard des Ormeaux, Quebec
contact: info@scrapbookcentrale.ca

12-13th July - Scrapbook Tendance
Quebec City, Quebec
contact: scrapbooktendance@hotmail.com

USA:
16-17th July - Queen’s Ink 
Savage, Maryland
contact: queens@queensink.com

19-20th July - Donna Downey Studios
Huntersville, North Carolina
contact: bill@donnadowney.com 

 26-27th July - Pages in Time
Lincoln, Nebraska
contact: pages_in_time@hotmail.com 


I hope to see you there - I can't wait to meet you all!
xoxox

14 comments:

Michelle said...

♥♥♥♥
Cannot wait to see you again! !!

LauraEva said...

YAY--Quebec!

Crftntxgrrl said...

Come to Texas! Please?!

Anna Wolleben said...

Going to register, yeahhh! Do zobaczenia w ALbercie!

Unknown said...

Yes come to Texas!!!

lara said...

WHOOOHOOO - just booked at Donna's Studio!!! Excited to see you again Anna!

Sarah-R said...

Sorry you're not coming to Ontario this year! :(
Have a great tour anyway! :)

KAT said...

I'll be seeing you this year at Donna's place! Looking forward to it!

Sandrishify said...

Holyscraps!!!! Can't believe that!! How freakin' cool is that!?! Can't wait to receive newsletter from Scrapbook Centrale!! :-)

Laura D. said...

Looking forward to this! Nebraska? YES! My classes are booked!

Tobi Crawford said...

WOO-HOO I'll see you at Clipper Street!!! Have a great trip!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited that you get to come to Québec City :-) Hopefully I am lucky enough to get a spot in one of your classes at Scrapbook Tendance!!

Stéphanie

Norma Gomez said...

Yes, Texas please!

terry said...

Yes, Texas please ;) !!! Well, that's TWO of us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...