Tuesday 10 June 2014

* Finnabair Prima Week ! *

Have I ever told you what a lucky girl I am?! :)
I'm feeling lucky on so many levels but today I need to confess that one of my favorite feelings in the world is seeing my products (my babies!) being used in beautiful artworks.
Every single time I see them, I feel really proud and privileged that I can inspire creative people from all around the globe!

This week is very special to me... It actually feels like a week long birthday party. :)
That is becuase.... it's Finnabair Week on Prima blog!!!


You really have to check out all the stunning works that are featured!
There are lots of tips, tricks and techniques there but most of all - really gorgeous and inspiring art pieces including my products.

-> this cutest canvas by Karen Foster
-> a breathtaking frame created by Keren Tamir
-> a wonderful grand finale with Louise & Delaina

Keep checking back for more beauties!

Hugs, dear Friends...


4 comments:

Bonjourscrap said...

You could be proud ! Stunning products, amazing art work, recognition everywhere of your talent... I'm so jealous !

Svjetlana said...

Stunning products!

Katia said...

i love your products

SamsHomeCookedDesigns.com said...

That made me smile. To know that you still feel that excitement is so comforting If only you could have seen the excited buzz when we were booking onto your workshop Up North later in the year, and the mad panicking until we knew for sure we were definitely booked onto your workshop. Yep you definitely should feel proud. I will see you later at Wynyard. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...