Wednesday 23 August 2017

All About Soft Gels!

Hi again my dear friends!
It is a really exciting time indeed! Do you know that we are featuring my products on Prima blog this week? And there are many inspiring tips posted on Prima blog? If not you have to check it now - starting with THIS amazing post telling you all you've always wanted to know about Art Basics Gesso... and don't forget to check Prima FB page too - you can find printable product information and much more!

Today I wanted  to remind - or maybe - show you for the first time? - 3 videos I made a while ago when we were introducing Art Basics products to the market... When I'm teaching classes many times I'm asked what is the difference between my art mediums: gels, pastes, special effect pastes. My job  (and pleasure!) is to explain it all to you - but in case if I'm not around to help, the videos which I keep doing here, to Video Tutorials section of the website may help! Check them out!

Art Basics Soft Gels are one of the most versatile mediums on the market: they are glues, varnishes, sealers, neutral bases for custom mixes - it is almost impossible to go wrong here! Well, maybe you can just check and decide yourselves, but I think they are a real "must-have!"

To give you extra inspiration and push you one step further using you Soft Gloss Gel and Soft Matte Gel I've made 2 more short videos with super simple - but fun - techniques you can include into your journaling, scrapbooking and mixed-media projects. I hope you will enjoy!
I Art Basics Soft Gels are also great transfer mediums - this beautiful, exciting technique is a great add-on to any mixed-media project. It  adds character and a lot of visual interest... you have to try this for sure!


I hope that helps! And what are your favourite Soft Gel bass techniques? Let me know so I can share this info with  our friends in Art! Looking forward reading your comments!
Sending hugs
P.S. Don't miss our blogpost on Friday... and make sure you will check my FB Group and Instagram account too - something is telling me you may regret if you won't!
 :)

2 comments:

ingrid said...

thank you for these reminders.

Pooja Sharma said...

Superb post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...